In this Princeton Flying School webinar, CFI Wesley Chin covers Cross-Country Flight Planning, with topics including:
• Definitions of terms used in flight planning
• Filling out a VFR navigation log with a sample scenario flight from 39N-KAVP
• How to use a CX-3 Flight Computer to calculate headings, times, groundspeed, etc.
• How to use performance charts/tables in the POH to determine climb and cruise performance
• How to use SkyVector for aeronautical charts and airport information
Wesley Chin, CFI, Princeton Flying School
Wesley Chin obtained his Certified Flying Certificate at the Princeton Flying School this past fall. When he is not teaching students to fly, he is finishing his degree in Finance.