In this Webinar on Airworthiness Requirements, Wesley Chin, CFI at Princeton Flying School discusses the following:
• How to define and determine the airworthiness of an aircraft
• Required documentation that must be on board an aircraft (ARROW)
• Required inspections that must be completed (AV1ATED)
• Required equipment for Day and Night VFR operations (ATOMATOFLAMES/FLAPS)
• How to manage inoperative equipment and instruments on your airplane
Wesley Chin, CFI, Princeton Flying School
Wesley Chin obtained his Certified Flying Certificate at the Princeton Flying School this past fall. When he is not teaching students to fly, he is finishing his degree in Finance.